Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Project #10 First Progress Report

This is an example of a Symbaloo page.
For My PLN I chose to use Symbaloo because I like how everything is laid out on the screen. I just created my account and am beginning to experiment with what I can do to personalize it. It was a little overwhelming at first since there are so many options, but I was excited to get started. I began with clearing out the clutter and deleted everything I won't be using(Craigslist, Pandora, ect.) Once everything was cleaned out I began adding my own boxes. I added a box for dictionary.com and thesaurus.com after organizing my Gmail, Twitter, Blogger, and YouTube Accounts in the top left corner. All in all, I'm still trying to get the hang of it, but I have made personal touches to my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment