Sunday, July 17, 2011

Project #10 Final Report

I've added a few more boxes and reorganized my PLN since I first created it. I found that there were not as many important websites that warranted a spot on my Symbaloo as I thought there were. While mine may not be completely full, it is made up of places that I consider essential. As stated in the Progress Report, I arranged my email addressees and web accounts(Blogger, Twitter, ect.) in the upper left hand corner. In the upper right corner I added sites that I often use while writing or working on School work. Thesaurus.com and Perdue OWL being the most visited ones. In the bottom right corner I added places that I've discovered through this class and plan on using as a teacher. This corner includes Wolfram Alfa, Timetoast, and TED just to name a few. Places such as PAWS, Rate My Professors, and Amazon are in the bottom left corner of my Symbaloo. These are places that I may not visit daily, but are in one way or another related to school. I haven't gotten into the habit of using my PLN every day just yet. However, I feel that as I discover more teaching tools online(and general websites to add to it) I will begin to use it daily.
This is the Symbaloo Logo.

2 comments:

  1. Wolfram Alpha saved my life when I took my last math class. Good find and great report!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this project. I agree with you that we shouldn't be afraid of this course or technology but inspired and creative. I enjoyed your bloopers, very creative project. This was an inspirational course for me as I gained confidence using technology which I will use forever. We should all thank Dr. Strange for developing such a course.

    ReplyDelete